Friday 25 July 2014

1 Day To Go: "Why are you cutting the money?!"

Sooo, this time tomorrow, we will (hopefully) be on the plane to New Zealand. Please ignore the following madness.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Right. Anyways. The packing is done. My poor old bear is stuffed uncomfortably into the top of my rucksack. He is not impressed. Amy had a stupid moment and struggled to sort her packing until she realised that her bag is expandable. Div.

I managed to mislay my dollars for a while despite Amy having thrown the packet almost at my face. In my defence, I was busy sorting out my new (massive) memory card for my camera and didn't actually notice that she'd thrown it at my face.

In cutting into the packaging for said memory card, Amy had another silly moment and thought I was cutting up my dollars. Oops.

Even given that mine and Amy's rucksacks are almost full, they're still both massively under the weight limit for the flight. We are the queens of packing. I'm assuming Claire is in a similar situation. Hurray for efficient packing (apart from grumpy teddy bear).

Things left to do: find my flight socks. I forgot to put them on my list of things, so no doubt I'll end up having to buy some in the airport. Ugh. I also need to leave my dad a nice long list of things that need looking after in the garden so that I can come back to a bountiful harvest. Oh yeah. Priorities.

One more sleep till flight. Given my past experiences on long haul flights, probably one more sleep till New Zealand. Ahhh, flight-induced insomnia.

Right. I think that's enough babbling. Prepare for the ridiculous amount of photos which will no doubt be incoming over the next 3 weeks. HELL YES.

In the meantime, have a little slice of silliness in the form of Aussies taking the (gentle) piss out of the Kiwis.


No comments:

Post a Comment