Sunday 25 May 2014

The (Un)official Mascot

Did anyone else have Beanie Babies as a kid? Stupid question - loads of people did. I was just one of those people who kept them all in a box in the hope that one day I'd have a use for them. So when we decided to go to New Zealand, I decided we had to have this little guy as our mascot.


Its name is Beak, it's a Kiwi and regardless of what Claire and Amy might think, it's coming to New Zealand with us. I intend to take photos of him everywhere we go, because I'm just that sad.

In other news, planning resumes tomorrow, so maybe we'll actually get round to updating this blog more often. Woo! Let the countdown to July 26th commence.

2 comments:

  1. It can come, but only if we can take pictures of it rampaging through Auckland "Revenge of the Fifty Foot Kiwi" style.

    ReplyDelete